What are cookies?
• They are small information files created by the website that help identify your browser and can store information such as user preferences in order to improve the site's services.
• The storage of other cookies, apart from those central to the performance of the website, will be stored in accordance with the user's consent.
Cookies are used for the following purposes, depending on your permissions:
• To count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of the website;
• Allow the website to work in a personalised way, depending on your interaction with it;
• Allow us to anonymously collect statistics on the videos you have viewed on the website;
• Allow third parties, usually service providers, to store your preferences. Although Azores Youth Hostels makes every effort to only use service providers that provide guarantees of use in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation, you understand that we cannot be held responsible for the content and accuracy of privacy policies.
The cookies used on the website can be placed into one of the following categories, depending on your preferences:
• Strictly necessary cookies: necessary for the website to function and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are normally only configured depending on your privacy preferences.
• Analytics and performance cookies: these are cookies that provide statistical information about website use;
• Advertising and targeting cookies: these are cookies used to create profiles or personalize content.
• Functional cookies: allow the website to provide personalized features, based on your interaction.
Azores Youth Hostels stores cookies on your device/equipment, in order to personalize and facilitate navigation, solve problems, guarantee browsing quality, monitor system security and for statistical purposes.
The user may, at any time, delete or block stored cookies. However, this action may result in the website not functioning completely as intended.
Cookies only have the functions described here.
This Cookies Policy may be revised at any time, at our discretion.
We recommend that users of our website review the Cookie Policies regularly, in order to be properly informed about our cookie management.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this policy, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last revision date: 10-30-2023.